19-23 GM 1500 1.5-3.5" STAGE 2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM W TUBULAR UCA
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-2023 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-developed Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-2023 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- Adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5” of front lift height
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Fits 2WD/4WD applications
- Up to 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- 2.5 Series coilovers feature corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks feature corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8" shaft
- 7.5” aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented Delta Joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- ICON fabricated components covered by lifetime guarantee against breakage or manufacturer defect
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Silverado): 35"x12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Sierra): 34"x12.00" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #18: THESE SYSTEMS ARE TO BE USED WITH AFTERMARKET UPPER CONTROL ARMS ONLY
- APPLICATION NOTE #48: SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO FACTORY SHOCK MOUNTS MAY BE REQUIRED
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: MINOR TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with 4-cylinder engine
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Silverado 1500 ZR2 or Sierra 1500 AT4X sub-models
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Duramax 6-cylinder diesel engine will have lift height adjustment range reduced by approximately .5"
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-2" of rear lift on most models. Rear shocks are not recommended with any additional rear lift on Silverado 1500 Trail Boss and Sierra 1500 AT4.
- TECH NOTE: Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss and GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 lift height range 0-1.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Recommend replacing OE rear blocks on Silverado 1500 Trail Boss and Sierra 1500 AT4 models with 1" rear blocks if level stance is desired. See ICON part numbers 51001 and 52050.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with torsion bar front springs
- Ships In Multiple Boxes
- 71606 (QTY: 1) | 19-UP GM 1500 EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- 78620DJ (QTY: 1) | 19-UP GM 1500 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 76526 (QTY: 2) | 07-UP GM 1500 0-2" REAR 2.0 VS IR