19-23 GM 1500 2.38-3.75" STAGE 2 EXP SUSPENSION SYSTEM W BILLET UCA
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 EXP complete suspension system for the 2019-2023 GM 1500 pickup builds on ICON's 2.5 EXP Shock Kit with the addition of billet front upper control arms, providing proper alignment at any ride height, improved on- and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks along with our proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shocks with internal reservoirs for the rear.
This Stage 2 system features the 2019-2023 GM 1500 EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the truck’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers, providing suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel, all in an economical package.
The included ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the new 2019-2023 GM 1500 pickup with corrected front-end geometry, increased on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment, and improved suspension component clearance. Additionally, replacing the OE ball joint with the serviceable ICON Delta Joint allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind.
Rounding out the Stage 2 EXP suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks specially tailored for the 2019-2023 GM 1500. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Silverado 1500 or Sierra 1500.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2019-2023 GM 1500 pickups
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 2.375-3.75” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring (lift heights vary slightly depending on trim/engine)
- One-piece, impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft with inverted shaft-up design
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature ICON's Patented Delta Joint (U.S. Patent No. 10,731,700)
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Silverado 1500): 35"x12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Sierra 1500): 34"x12.00" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #83: TRIMMING OF THE UPPER CONTROL ARM STOP REQUIRED OR DOWN TRAVEL WILL BE LIMITED BY UPPER ARM STOP
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Silverado 1500 ZR2 or Sierra 1500 AT4X sub-models
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Silverado 1500 TRAIL BOSS or Sierra 1500 AT4
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with gasoline engines will have front lift height range of 2.375-3.75” over stock (lift heights vary slightly depending on trim/engine)
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Duramax diesel engines will have front lift height range of 1.75-3” over stock
- 71607 (QTY: 2) | 19-23 GM 1500 FRONT 2.5 EXP COILOVER
- 78720DJ (QTY: 1) | 19-23 GM 1500 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 76526 (QTY: 2) | 07-23 GM 1500 0-2" REAR 2.0 VS IR