2021-2023 F150 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
Take the performance of your 2021-2023 Ford F150 to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Delta Joint tubular upper control arm kit. All ICON tubular upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing and then powder coated to a semi-gloss black finish for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. ICON upper control arms are engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specifications and confidence inspiring handling. A main benefit of ICON upper control arms is the potential for increased wheel travel when paired with our 2.5 series coilovers, this translates into superior performance and ride quality for your 2021-2023 Ford F150. These upper control arms feature ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- ICON Delta Joint
- 1026 DOM Steel Construction
- CNC Bent Tubing
- Serviceable Dual Stage Bushings
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- Built-In Caster Correction
- Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat Finish
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE spindles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket spindles.
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 1.75-3" of front lift over stock on most F-150 sub-models.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with F-150s equipped with Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) system
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with F-150 Tremor