19-23 GM 1500 BILLET UCA DJ KIT
This ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the 2019-2023 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 with corrected front-end geometry, adjustable camber and caster, and improved suspension component clearance. These are constructed of CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum merging light weight with high strength properties. Replacing the OE ball joint with the available ICON Delta Joint allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind. FK Rod End 7/8” Heim joints provide precise and smooth function throughout the range of travel while ICON’s signature double adjuster sleeve allows for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment. Included with all components and hardware necessary for a complete install, these billet UCAs are the perfect upgrade for the 2019-2023 GM 1500 truck.
These upper control arms feature ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction for light weight and exceptional strength
- Features ICON's Patented Delta Joint (U.S. Patent No. 10,731,700)
- Camber and caster adjustability allows for precise wheel alignment
- ICON double adjuster sleeves allow for on-vehicle adjustment
- Vehicle specific taper pin provides OE-like fitment
- PTFE Lined 7/8” FK Rod Ends for improved response
- Built in o-ring sealed dust cover cap
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Silverado): 35"x12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Sierra): 34"x12.00" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- TECH NOTE: Trimming of the upper control arm stops required or down travel will be limited by upper arm stop
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 0-3.5" of front lift over stock on most models. Compatible with 0-1.5" of front lift over stock on Silverado 1500 Trail Boss and Sierra 1500 AT4 models.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible Silverado 1500 ZR2 or Sierra 1500 AT4X sub-models
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with torsion bar front springs