22-23 TUNDRA 1.25" LIFT TRIPLE RATE REAR COIL SPRING KIT
ICON Triple Rate rear coil springs for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra provide a modest increase in ground clearance while greatly enhancing on- and off-road performance, especially when used with ICON shocks and suspension components. The triple-rate coil design provides a softer droop and ride rates with a firmer overload rate that combine to deliver on-road comfort with excellent bottoming resistance and superior off-road performance. Specifically designed to net .75" of rear lift on a Tundra equipped with a TRD suspension Package or 1.25" of rear lift on a non-TRD Tundra desiring taller rear ride heights. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design to yield more lift on a Tundra equipped with TRD suspension packages
- .75" rear lift height over stock on TRD models
- 1.25" rear lift height over stock on non-TRD models
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates
- Significantly improves on- and off-road ride quality and performance over stock
- Dual stage powder coating for corrosion resistance
- Lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- TECH NOTE: Provides .75" of rear lift on a Tundra equipped with TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport suspension packages. A Tundra without TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport suspension packages will net 1.25" of rear lift. If less lift is desired, consider ICON Part # 51210.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.