17-22 FSD PRO WINCH FRONT BUMPER
Turn your Ford Super Duty into an off-road machine with the PRO Series Front Winch Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design to help the big Ford truck negotiate tight trails. Tapered ends protect the truck's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles.
A separate, dedicated heavy duty winch mount tray supports the winch behind the bumper, with direct mounting to the vehicle's frame. The mount places the winch low and tight to the vehicle, allowing increased airflow through the radiator without sacrificing approach angle. The winch fairlead mount is integrated into the front surface of the bumper. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. Laser cut mesh panel inserts allow increased airflow through the bumper to the vehicle's cooling systems.
Pro Series bumpers are manufactured from 3/16" thick plate steel, CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat finish. Wheel with confidence knowing that ICON Impact products are covered by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
features & Benefits
- Winch tray bolts directly to factory points for maximum strength
- Design provides sporty, light weight and maximum clearance on the trail
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Top access points on bumper allow easy access to the winch drum
- Replaceable 10GA Aluminum mesh allows maximum air flow to inter cooler
- Light bar mounts 3” cube style LED lights (sold separately)
- Durable satin black powder coat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
download installation guide
- TECH NOTE: Requires additional relocation bracket on vehicles equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) ICON Part # 66202 (sold separately)
- TECH NOTE: Fairlead sold separately
- TECH NOTE: Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 3/4” shackle pin (5/8” shackle)
- TECH NOTE: Lighting accessories not included. Light mount is compatible with common 3x3” cube LED lights