22-23 TUNDRA 2-3.25" STAGE 5 3.0 SUSPENSION SYSTEM TUBULAR
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 3.0 complete suspension system for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra builds upon the Stage 4 3.0 suspension system with the upgrade to 3.0 Series rear remote reservoir shocks with CDEV. To compliment the 3.0 Series rear remote reservoir shocks, 3.0 Series CDEV front coilovers are included along with billet front upper control arms, a billet rear upper/lower link combo, and a front sway bar drop kit. This system offers improved on- and off-road performance with adjustable compression damping, as well as improved alignment specs and increased front-end lift height range for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires.
This Stage 5 system features the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra VS 3.0 Series remote reservoir front coilovers equipped with CDE Valves. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 2-3.25” of lift height adjustability over stock when using the ICON tubular front upper control arms, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 3.0 Series shocks offer 50% more piston surface area in the ride zone of the shock's travel, and 100% in the “Bump Zone”, compared to 2.5 Series shocks. The multi-stage hydraulic Bump Zone exponentially increases bottom-out resistance as the shock travels through the last 40% of travel, keeping vehicle dynamics in check during those hard hits or unexpected obstacles. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone and once configured the system functions without driver input. Additionally, ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length yields the maximum travel possible (up to 40% increase over stock), all translating into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions.
The included ICON tubular upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the new 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra with corrected front-end geometry, built in additional caster, and improved suspension component clearance. Additionally, replacing the OE ball joint with the all-new, serviceable, and rebuildable ICON Delta Joint PRO allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
ICON billet aluminum adjustable rear upper and lower links are made from CNC machined 6061 aluminum and anodized for corrosion resistance. These link arm kits feature PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and on-vehicle link arm length adjustability using ICON’s double adjuster system. Additionally, multi durometer bushings are installed that allow for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance.
Rounding out the Stage 5 suspension system are 3.0 Series rear remote reservoir shocks specially tailored for the 2022-2023 Tundra. 3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area compared to 2.5 Series shocks, offering outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. Increased internal oil volume and more external surface area compared to 2.5 Series Shocks, plus their remote reservoirs, offer even greater heat dissipation and resistance to shock fade under hard use. Also equipped with CDE Valves, these offer active, on the fly compression damping adjustment from soft to hard. Their pairing with the ICON V.S. 3.0 Series CDEV front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 3.0 Series front coilovers with ICON’s multi-stage, tunable hydraulic “Bump Zone”
- Adjustable front ride heights from 2-3.25” of front lift over stock when used with included tubular UCAs
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for up to 40% increase in front wheel travel over stock without overstressing OE components
- Billet rear upper and lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- 3.0 Series rear remote reservoir shocks provide maximum performance, 20% increase in wheel travel, and balanced tune with coilovers
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: If upgrading a Tundra equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) all other vehicle systems remain functional
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force gasoline engine will have front lift height range of 2-3.25" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force MAX hybrid engine will have front lift height range of 2-2.75" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport Suspension package will have lift height range of 3-4.5” over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on models equipped with rear coil springs.
- TECH NOTE: Tundras equipped with automatic leveling headlights also require part number 55153
- 58775E (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- 58461DJ (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 54002 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- 54102 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- 57845EP (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA REAR 3.0 VS RR CDEV PAIR
- 53508 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA IIC INSTALL KIT