07-21 TUNDRA 0-2.25" STAGE 3 EXP SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 3 EXP suspension system for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra provides improved on- and off-road performance as well as front and rear-end lift and fitment of up to 35" tires. This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks along with our proven 2.0 Aluminum Series nitrogen charged remote reservoir shocks for the rear.
This Stage 3 system features the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Tacoma’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers providing 0-2.25” of front suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel all in an economical package.
The included rear leaf spring expansion pack replaces all the factory secondary leaves while only retaining the factory main and overload springs. This allows us to soften the spring rate to increase ride comfort while also increasing ride height by 1.5”, maintaining load and towing capacities, and increasing wheel travel when paired with ICON shock absorbers.
Rounding out the Stage 3 EXP suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks specially tailored for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Remote reservoirs improve heat dissipation and ensure consistent performance during prolonged periods of spirited off-road driving. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 0-2.25” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Rear leaf spring expansion pack provides 1.5” of rear lift and improved ride quality
- 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- APPLICATION NOTE #122: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH REAR TRD SWAY BAR KIT
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- 58655 (QTY: 2) | 07-21 TUNDRA FRONT 2.5 EXP COILOVER
- 51200 (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA REAR EXPANSION PACK KIT
- 56506R (QTY: 2) | 07-21 TUNDRA 0-1.5" REAR 2.0 VS RR