22-23 TUNDRA/23 SEQUOIA 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series internal reservoir front coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra and 2023 Toyota Sequoia. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 1.25-3.5” of lift height adjustability on a Tundra or 3-4.5" of lift height adjustability on a Sequoia, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. When paired with ICON 2.0 or 2.5 Aluminum Series rear coilovers vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Toyota Tundra or Sequoia.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and improved ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable ride height offers 1.25-3.5" of front lift over stock on Tundra or 3-4.5" of front lift over stock on Sequoia
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #146: TUNDRA SR5 EQUIPPED WITH TRD SPORT PACKAGE LIFT RANGE WILL BE 2.25-4.5"
- APPLICATION NOTE #148: ICON DOES NOT RECOMMEND LIFTING ABOVE 2.25" (TUNDRA)/3.75" (SEQUOIA) WITHOUT AN ICON UPPER CONTROL ARM, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN IMPROPER WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO FRONT AXLES ON 4WD MODELS
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: If upgrading a vehicle equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) all other vehicle systems remain functional
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force gasoline engine will have front lift height range of 1.25-3.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force MAX hybrid engine will have front lift height range of .75-3" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Sequoia sub-models will have front lift height range of 3-4.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Tundra lift heights above 2.25” require sway bar drop bracket kit part number 55154. Required for all lift heights on Sequoia.