22-23 TUNDRA 1.25-3.5" STAGE 6 SUSPENSION SYSTEM BILLET
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 complete suspension system for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra builds upon the Stage 5 system with the upgrade of the 2.5 Series front coilovers to remote reservoir versions. This system offers improved on- and off-road performance, with greater front and rear shock heat dissipation, as well as improved alignment specs and increased front-end lift height range for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. To compliment the remote reservoir coilover shock and billet aluminum upper control arm combo, a sway bar drop kit for the front of the truck is included along with our proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shocks with remote reservoirs for the rear.
This Stage 6 system features the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra VS 2.5 Series remote reservoir front coilovers. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 2-3.5” of lift height adjustability over stock when using the ICON billet front upper control arms, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible (up to 40% increase over stock) along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade.
The included ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the new 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra with corrected front-end geometry, increased on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment, and improved suspension component clearance. Additionally, replacing the OE ball joint with the all-new, serviceable, and rebuildable ICON Delta Joint PRO allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
Rounding out the Stage 6 suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shocks specially tailored for the 2022-2023 Tundra. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Their pairing with the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 Series front coilovers with remote reservoirs for superior damping and vehicle control along with improved shock cooling
- Adjustable front ride heights from 1.25-3.5” of front lift over stock when used with included billet UCAs
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for up to 40% increase in front wheel travel over stock without overstressing OE components
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #146: TUNDRA SR5 EQUIPPED WITH TRD SPORT PACKAGE LIFT RANGE WILL BE 2.25-4.5"
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: If upgrading a Tundra equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) all other vehicle systems remain functional
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force gasoline engine will have front lift height range of 1.25-3.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force MAX hybrid engine will have front lift height range of .75-3" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on models equipped with rear coil springs.
- 58770 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 58561DJ (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 56516R (QTY: 2) | 22-23 TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0 VS RR