21-UP BRONCO SASQUATCH 2-3" LIFT STAGE 4 SUSPENSION SYSTEM BILLET
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 4 Suspension System for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco features our precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 2-3” of front lift and 1.25-2.25” of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos with the Sasquatch Package. To provide for sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain, Stage 4 adds remote reservoirs to the ICON Coilovers. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this Stage 4 kit comes with Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms which provide on-vehicle caster and camber adjustability and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-desgrees freedom of movement. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel and the best ride quality possible. This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5" of front suspension travel and 14" of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37" and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately).
features & Benefits
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Up to 11.5" front / 14” rear wheel travel with 35” tire fitment
- Vehicle specific tuned remote reservoir front and rear coilover shocks for superior damping and vehicle control, even under hard use
- Adjustable coilovers yield up to 2-3" of front lift height and 1.25-2.25” of rear lift height over stock 4-door Sasquatch package equipped Broncos
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8” diameter shafts
- ICON engineered coil springs featuring a unique triple rate rear coil design
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with minor trimming)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- APPLICATION NOTE #134: LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED ON SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #137: WHEN RUNNING FACTORY LOWER LINKS USE PART #611072
- TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
- TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have front lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
- 48700 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 48500DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 611072 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO HOSE ROUTE KIT OEM REAR LINK 1.9"
- 48710 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT