19-UP RAM 1500 2-3" 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2019-UP Ram 1500 trucks. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 2-3” of lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components and application specific length to maximize wheel travel provide improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. These remote reservoir coilovers will maintain lower operating temperatures and offer more consistent operation during extended or aggressive off-road use compared to internal reservoir versions. When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ram 1500 truck.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight and chassis dynamics of the 2019-Up Ram 1500
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable from 2-3" of front lift height over stock
- Remote reservoirs maintain cooler operating temperatures and consistent operation during extended off-road use
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" diameter shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower mounting clevis
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: Requires installaation of aftermaket front upper contrrol arms. ICON Part #s 218550DJ or 218560DJ recommended.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with factory air ride system.
- TECH NOTE: Spring rates optimized for use with gas engines. Not recommended for Eco-Diesel equipped models.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2019-Up Ram 1500 Classic trim
- TECH NOTE: 2019-Up Ram 1500 Rebel trim lift height range 1.25-2.25" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with 2020-Up Ram 1500 TRX trims