HI LIFT JACK MNT BODY MNT TIRE CARRIER
A Hi-Lift® or similar jack is an essential off-road recovery tool. One that is seldom needed, but when it is, no other tool will do. They are large and unwieldy, so carrying one isn't always easy or convenient. But owners of ICON Impact Body Mounted Tire Carriers for Jeep Wrangler JK and JL may easily and securely stow one using the Impact Tire Carrier Hi-Lift Jack Mount. The mount is easy to install, as it is clamped between the tire carrier's frame and adjustable tire mount. After installation, the jack sits above the tire carrier frame, behind the spare tire. The mount is CNC laser cut from sturdy, 1/4-inch thick plate steel, to provide extra rigidity to eliminate flexes and rattles, and is finished in our durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat. Mounting hardware is included (jack not included).
features & Benefits
- Securely mounts a Hi-Lift® or similar recovery jack on to an ICON Impact spare tire carrier
- The jack's location is out of the way but easily accessible when needed
- Made of sturdy 1/4" thick steel plate to eliminate flexing and rattles
- Works with Hi-Lift® and most similar "farm jacks" made by other manufacturers
- Jack mounting hardware included
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powdercoat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
download installation guide
- Requires ICON Impact Body Mounted Tire Carrier Kit Part # 25226. Not designed for compatibility with other mfg. tire carriers.
- Jack not included