18-UP JL/20-UP JT FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
Upgrading your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator front track bar is great solution ensure that the Jeep’s axle is properly centered under the vehicle in addition to providing other useful benefits. ICON’s Double Adjuster allows for on vehicle adjustment to streamline the front-end alignment after installation. A maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing paired with a 3/4” rod end bearing virtually eliminate the deflection that is common in the stock track bar bushings. This added rigidity improves vehicle handling and helps prevent possible front-end wobble issues from more compliant bushing materials. These joints also improve the overall articulation by allowing the suspension to cycle fully without binding.
features & Benefits
- Constructed with CNC machined and bent 1 1/4" x .250 wall 1026 seamless DOM tubing
- On vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment using ICON’s Double Adjuster
- Maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing and JM12T rod end minimize deflection while maximizing responsiveness
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- Allows for full suspension articulation without binding
- Dual stage powder coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
download installation guide
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims. See ICON Help Center for more information.