08-UP LAND CRUISER 200 SERIES 1.5-3.5" STAGE 3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser is a luxurious vehicle packed with “all the bells and whistles”, but underneath all of the sophistication it is still a very capable vehicle that sees heavy use both on and off-road worldwide. While the 200 Series has exceptional ride characteristics in stock form, it is clear that the suspension is in need of a serious upgrade if the vehicle is to serve any measurable amount of time in the dirt. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has addressed this need for a comprehensive suspension solution and is proud to re-introduce several suspension systems that drastically increase the overall ability of the 2008-UP Toyota Land Cruiser.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Improved vehicle dynamics and decreased body roll
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5" of lift height
- ICON engineered dual rate rear coil springs
- Billet Aluminum rear lower links offer on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on design means no cutting or welding necessary for install
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 10.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #24: FACTORY UCA’S WILL NOT ALIGN PROPERLY PAST 2.5” OF LIFT. ABOVE 2.5” OF LIFT AN AFTERMARKET UCA IS RECOMMENDED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 58760 (QTY: 1) | 08-UP LAND CRUISER 200 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 57825P (QTY: 1) | 08-UP LC 200 0-2" REAR 2.5 VS RR PAIR
- 52750 (QTY: 1) | 08-UP LC 200 1.75" DUAL RATE REAR SPRING KIT
- 54000 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RNR/08-UP LC 200/03-UP GX BILLET LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT