99-UP FSD 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
ICON’s 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. With a truly vehicle-specific design, these shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Featuring one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders, these 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks offer lighter weight, improved corrosion resistance, and a more uniform finish than traditional plated steel cylinders. Like all ICON shock absorbers, these 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom-out conditions and controls the suspension effectively when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user-defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) shocks.
features & Benefits
- Piggyback reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use.
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Double-sealed Schrader caps reduce risk of damage
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components with anodized finish
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)