22-23 TUNDRA 1.25-3.5" STAGE 14 SUSPENSION SYSTEM BILLET
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 14 complete suspension system for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra builds upon the Stage 13 system with addition of triple rate rear coils springs and an adjustable rear track bar. This system offers improved on- and off-road performance with adjustable compression damping, as well as improved alignment specs and increased front and rear-end lift height range for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. To compliment the rear coils and track bar, a 2.5 Series CDEV remote reservoir front coilover shock and billet aluminum front upper control arm combo is included along with a front sway bar drop kit and 2.5 Aluminum Series CDEV rear remote reservoir shocks with billet upper and lower rear links.
This Stage 14 system features the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra VS 2.5 Series remote reservoir front coilovers equipped with CDE Valves. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 1.25-3.5” of lift height adjustability over stock when using the ICON billet front upper control arms, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible (up to 40% increase over stock) along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone and once configured the system functions without driver input.
The included ICON billet aluminum upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the new 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra with corrected front-end geometry, increased on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment, and improved suspension component clearance. Additionally, replacing the OE ball joint with the all-new, serviceable, and rebuildable ICON Delta Joint PRO allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
The rear triple-rate coil design provides a softer droop and ride rates with a firmer overload rate that combine to deliver on-road comfort with excellent bottoming resistance and superior off-road performance. Specifically designed to net .5" of rear lift on a non-TRD Tundra or 0" of rear lift on a Tundra equipped with a TRD suspension Package desiring improved performance, but OE ride height.
ICON billet aluminum adjustable rear upper and lower links are made from CNC machined 6061 aluminum and anodized for corrosion resistance. These link arm kits feature PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and on-vehicle link arm length adjustability using ICON’s double adjuster system. Additionally, multi durometer bushings are installed that allow for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance.
The ICON Billet Rear Adjustable Track Bar helps center the axle of your lifted 2022-2023 rod end threads allows easy “on-vehicle” fine adjustment of track bar length without requiring removal or disassembly of the track bar. The track bar is CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum bar, and anodized to match the look of ICON's billet upper and lower links.
Rounding out the Stage 14 suspension system are 2.5 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shocks specially tailored for the 2022-2023 Tundra. The 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks’ larger diameter offers outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. They also feature a unique internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force to help better control hard bottom outs. Also equipped with CDE Valves, these offer in vehicle, active compression damping adjustment from soft to hard. Their pairing with the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series CDEV front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 Series front coilovers with remote reservoirs for superior damping and vehicle control along with improved shock cooling
- Adjustable front ride heights from 1.252-3.5” of front lift over stock when used with included billet aluminum UCAs
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Billet aluminum UCAs for added strength, durability, and on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment for optimum drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for up to 40% increase in front wheel travel over stock without overstressing OE components
- Billet rear upper and lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- Triple rate rear coil springs improve performance and ride quality while providing .5" of rear lift (non-TRD models)
- On-vehicle adjustable rear track bar properly centers rear axle while also improve rear suspension performance
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear remote reservoir shocks provide increased performance and balanced tune with coilovers
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #146: TUNDRA SR5 EQUIPPED WITH TRD SPORT PACKAGE LIFT RANGE WILL BE 2.25-4.5"
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: If upgrading a Tundra equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) all other vehicle systems remain functional
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force gasoline engine will have front lift height range of 1.25-3.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force MAX hybrid engine will have front lift height range of .75-3" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear springs net .5" of rear lift on a Tundra without TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport suspension packages. A Tundra equipped with TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport packages will net 0" of lift, remaining at stock height in the rear. If taller rear ride heights are desired, consider ICON part # K53204S.
- TECH NOTE: Tundras equipped with automatic leveling headlights also require part number 55153
- 58770E (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- 58561DJ (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 54002 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- 54102 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- 54202 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA BILLET REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 53508 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA IIC INSTALL KIT
- 51210 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA .5" LIFT TRIPLE RATE REAR COIL SPRING KIT
- 57840EP (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS CDEV RR PAIR