22-23 TUNDRA/23 SEQUOIA TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
These tubular steel upper control arms free up your 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra's or 2023 Toyota Sequoia's front suspension movement to allow maximum travel for performance shocks and coilovers at an easier price point compared to our range-topping billet components. Additional caster is built in to correct geometry to allow for better front-end alignment on lifted vehicles. The all-new Delta Joint PRO provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to our standard Delta Joints, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also larger and fully rebuildable. The Delta Joint PRO’s grease fitting is protected by an anodized billet aluminum dust cap, included with the kit. Serviceable Heavy Duty Dual Stage bushings at the frame pivots are greaseable and rebuildable, and fit into precision machined bushing housings to ensure a responsive driving experience. ICON Tubular Upper Control Arms are constructed of heavy wall DOM tubing, CNC formed and fixture welded before receiving our multi-stage black powder coat finish. Includes all components and hardware necessary for a complete install, these tubular UCAs are the perfect front end upgrade for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra and 2023 Toyota Sequoia.
ICON suspension components with the all-new Delta Joint PRO represent the state of the art in off-road performance and durability. Delta Joint PRO is ICON's innovative new suspension articulation joint which combines the durability and longevity of factory style ball joints with performance and strength that exceeds traditional motorsports-style ball joints. The Delta Joint PRO features a new rebuildable, serviceable design in which any component may be removed, inspected and replaced without having to purchase a whole new joint. Strength and durability are improved by using a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface than our standard Delta Joint, along with improved lubrication sealing. But improved performance is at the heart of the Delta Joint PRO, with a full 90 degrees of articulation, from one extreme to the other. This represents a 14% improvement in range of motion, over the highly capable original Delta Joint, allowing for maximum bind-free suspension movement through the complete range of travel. The Delta Joint PRO is built to take the abuse, with a chromoly ball and shaft that has a bearing surface hardened to Rockwell C 55. The replaceable races are made of graphite-impregnated sintered metal, machined to the finest tolerance to provide a flawless, metal-to-metal bearing interface. We also redesigned the lubrication system, with lubricant channels that distribute grease more efficiently without extending past the bearing seal.
features & Benefits
- Built in added caster for better handling on lifted vehicles
- Delta Joint PRO allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint PRO is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- Serviceable dual stage pivot bushings
- CNC machined housings for bushings and Delta Joint PRO
- 1026 DOM tube construction with black powder coat finish
- Includes billet dust caps for Delta Joint PRO
download installation guide
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17" x 8.5" with 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50"
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 2022-2023 Tundra without TRD Sport Package equipped with 2-3.5” of front lift over stock
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 2022-2023 Tundra with TRD Sport Package equipped with 3-4.5” of front lift over stock
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 2022-2023 Tundra TRD Pro equipped with 1-2.5” of front lift over stock
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 2023 Sequoia equipped with 1.75-4.5” of front lift over stock