17-UP FSD 4WD 4-5.5" 2.5 VS RR CDEV BOLT IN CO CONVERSION KIT
ICON's 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2017-UP F-250 and F-350 trucks. The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like ICON engineered coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or re-tuned as necessary. The ICON CDE Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride electronically from inside the vehicle.
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.
features & Benefits
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (4-5.5" or 4.75-6.25” depending on year of vehicle)
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of optional secondary shocks
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- ICON engineered coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
download installation guide
- OE Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 4WD models
- TECH NOTE: Springs are rated for diesel engines only
- TECH NOTE: Removal of the coil centering cup in factory coil bucket required for installation
- TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of IIC part number 93500 and CDEV rear shock part number 37701EP
- TECH NOTE: Connectivity for optional CDEV secondary front shocks in OE location in addition to CDEV coilovers coming soon!
- TECH NOTE: 2020-UP Super Duty models have a lower ride height from the factory than 2017-2019 models. This results in an increase of approximately .75" of additional lift height over ICON's advertised numbers.
- TECH NOTE: 2020-UP Super Duty sub-models equipped with Tremor package will have lift height range of 2.75-4.25” over stock