21-UP BRONCO SASQUATCH 2-3" LIFT STAGE 6 SUSPENSION SYSTEM TUBULAR
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 Suspension System for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco features our precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir coilover shocks with CDCV to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 2-3” of front lift and 1.25-2.25” of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch Package. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain. Stage 6 also features ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this Stage 6 kit comes with Tubular Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-degrees freedom of movement. ICON tubular rear lower links employ dual-durometer greaseless bushings at one end, and massive FK rod ends at the other to provide the best combination of free articulation and ride quality. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel and the best ride quality possible. This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5" of front suspension travel and 14" of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37" and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately).
features & Benefits
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Up to 11.5" front / 14” rear wheel travel with 35” tire fitment
- Vehicle specific tuned remote reservoir front and rear coilover shocks for superior damping and vehicle control, even under hard use
- Coilovers equipped with CDC Valves for 10 settings of compression damping adjustment, from soft to hard
- Adjustable coilovers yield up to 2-3" of front lift height and 1.25-2.25” of rear lift height over stock 4-door Broncos with the Sasquatch package
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8” diameter shafts
- ICON engineered coil springs featuring a unique triple rate rear coil design
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Tubular rear lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for pinion angle adjustment
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
download installation guide
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (Requires high clearance crash bars, ICON part number 42000)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require fender trimming and modifications)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- APPLICATION NOTE #134: LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED ON SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #136: WHEN RUNNING ICON TUBULAR LOWER LINKS USE PART #611073
- TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
- TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have front lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
- 48700C (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 48400DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 44000T (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- 611073 (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO HOSE ROUTE KIT REAR LINK 1.75"
- 48710C (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT