97-UP PATROL (Y61) 2" STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The Nissan Patrol (Y61) - a rugged, capable, and reliable off-road platform that has been known for its prowess in harsh and unforgiving environments for nearly two and a half decades. From the deep bush of the Australian Outback to the scorching deserts of Dubai, these vehicles have withstood the test of time and terrain. ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to now offer a suspension system for the Patrol that improves the performance, handling, and ride quality of this already capable vehicle.
The Stage 1 suspension system includes dual rate front and rear coil springs that provide 2” of lift over stock to allow for the installation of larger, more aggressive wheel tire combinations and increased ground clearance. 2.5 Series remote reservoir shock absorbers that feature a vehicle specific valving are also included for optimized ride quality and balanced damping front to rear. The 2.5" remote reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended off-road use. ICON designed these suspension systems to give the Y61 owner confidence in knowing that their vehicle can handle the toughest of situations. Whether it's weekend trips to the dunes or a month-long holiday in the bush, these adventures can now be enjoyed to their full potential.
features & Benefits
- Front and rear dual rate coil springs provide 2.0” of lift height over stock
- Increased front and rear wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant hard anodized shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- 100% bolt-on design
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- APPLICATION NOTE #99: PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS MAY CAUSE REDUCED RIDE HEIGHT WHILE TOWING.
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 305/70R17 (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #17: THESE ARE COMPLETE SYSTEMS, NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR IS RECOMMENDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #87: INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ICON SYSTEM REQUIRED TO ATTAIN ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL. USE OF ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS COMPONENTS WILL NOT PROVIDE ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL AND COULD CAUSE UNKNOWN DAMAGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #90: MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER MANUFACTURERS AFTERMARKET TRACK BARS
- 87843P (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) REAR 2.5 VS RR PAIR
- 82720 (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) REAR 2” DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 82710 (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) FRONT 2” DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 87842P (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) FRONT 2.5 VS RR PAIR