20-UP GM HD FRONT SPLASH GUARD KIT
The additional down travel provided by an ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2020-Up GM HD 2500/3500 suspension system can cause clearance issues between the sway bar and the stock splash guard as the suspension approaches full extension. Upon identifying the weakness with the OEM splash guard, ICON's engineers developed a heavy-duty unit to replace it with and eliminate the need for trimming the OEM unit. ICON's splash guard kit is constructed from 1/8" thick CNC laser cut aluminum and features a durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
features & Benefits
- Increases sway bar clearance when suspension is at full droop
- Stronger and more rigid than OE plastic splash guard
- CNC laser cut, brake-formed 1/8" aluminum plate construction
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Limited Lifetime Warranty
download installation guide
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Suspension System not required for installation. Works on stock trucks also.