07-18 JK COMP SERIES REAR BUMPER W/ HITCH AND TABS
The COMP Series is a super-stubby minimalist bumper designed for the hard-core rock crawler who values light weight and the most possible clearance available in a bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK. COMP Series rear bumpers are only as wide as the Jeep's body tub, protecting the Jeep's rear corners while offering the most possible clearance for tight trails and obstacles. The rear-most part of the Jeep's frame rails are cut off during installation in order to provide incredible, nearly-vertical departure angles. This bumper packs a ton of features into its compact design, such as faceted surfaces designed to help ease the Jeep down off of the rock ledges and bomb-proof plate steel construction. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the COMP Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. The integrated tow hitch is designed to tuck up high and tight, providing trailer tow convenience in the most trail-friendly package possible. The bumper is made from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel and looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
features & Benefits
- Super-stubby design provides light weight and maximum clearance on the trail
- Integrated 2" hitch receiver with safety chain loops
- Bomb-proof 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
download installation guide
- TECH NOTE: Installation requires cutting of the Jeep's rear crossmember
- TECH NOTE: Hitch receiver for hitch mounted accessories and light recovery only. Not rated for towing of any kind.