07-21 TUNDRA 1-3" STAGE 10 SUSPENSION SYSTEM W BILLET UCA
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Throughout the development of these systems ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 10 system goes a step further in delivering ICON performance to the Tundra with the addition of rear suspension components that include an ICON RXT multi-rate leaf spring and a unique RXT-specific 2.5 Aluminum Series shock.
The Stage 10 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 1-3” of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Used in conjunction with the included ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. To further increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the ICON RXT multi-rate leaf springs are added to the rear. Designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack to yield an additional spring rate, this leaf spring is perfect for drivers seeking improved rear ride quality in an “unloaded” vehicle as well as those that are have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. To compliment this increase in rear wheel travel, the Stage 10 system includes a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir Omega bypass shock that features a side-mount eyelet that making it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fits in the factory mounting location. This shock combines vehicle-specific valving with compression and rebound adjustment giving end-users ultimate control of performance and ride quality while a large ten-inch remote reservoir was also added to aid in heat dissipation and resist shock fade during spirited driving.
This system features billet aluminum upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- 10” aluminum reservoirs in RXT shocks provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 settings of quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Adjustable coilovers provide 1-3" of front lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- 2.5 Aluminum Series RXT rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- 3 user-adjustable rear leaf spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Military wrap front leaf spring eyelets for increased durability
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Leaf spring tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Increased wheel travel when used with RXT shock without sacrificing up-travel
- Unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased rear shock travel while utilizing factory mounting location
- Omega Series two-tube bypass rear shocks allow for 24 settings of compression and rebound damping adjustment
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #87: INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ICON SYSTEM REQUIRED TO ATTAIN ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL. USE OF ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS COMPONENTS WILL NOT PROVIDE ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL AND COULD CAUSE UNKNOWN DAMAGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 58750C (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 58560DJ (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 158509 (QTY: 2) | 07-21 TUNDRA MULTI RATE RXT LEAF PACK W/ ADD IN LEAF
- 52050 (QTY: 1) | TOYOTA REAR 8.0" U-BOLT KIT
- 59923P (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA RXT REAR 2.5 OMEGA RR PAIR