10-UP FJ/4RNR/10-UP GX EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT 700LB
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, and Lexus GX platforms. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Upgraded coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers.
When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series rear shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Toyota or Lexus SUV.
features & Benefits
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Extended Travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs with higher spring rate included to better support added weight to front end
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
download installation guide
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- TECH NOTE: Aftermarket front upper control arms required for installation
- TECH NOTE: 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end. See ICON Help Center for information.