18-UP JL/20-UP JT 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL/2020-UP Jeep Gladiator 2.5" coil springs are designed for drivers demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, while allowing for increased wheel travel (when used with ICON shocks) and the fitment of larger tires. The ICON Jeep JL/JT coil springs provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon) and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2018-UP Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-UP Jeep Gladiator.
features & Benefits
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front increase in wheel travel (when paired with ICON shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Rubicon): 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Non-Rubicon): 8.5 Wide, 4.50" Backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JL/JT build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.
- TECH NOTE: Diesel models will net approx. 1.75" of lift over stock due to their heavier weight.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims. See ICON Help Center for more information.