17-19 FORD F-250/F-350 4.5" STAGE 5 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5” suspension system is a great way to lift your 4WD 2017-2019 Ford F250/350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The Stage 5 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty and hardcore off-road adventure. ICON's Stage 5 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, adjustable track bar, 5" block kit, ICON CDC Valve 2.5 Aluminum Series front and rear piggyback reservoir shocks and dual opposing 2.0 Aluminum Series steering stabilizer kit for the ultimate in on-road comfort and off-road performance.
The Stage 5 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford Super Duty 4-Link kit, which further improves performance by eliminating suspension bind commonly experienced with factory radius arms during articulation. This “freeing up” of the front end and the ability of the 4-Link Kit to maintain positive caster through the range of travel equates to an unparalleled ride quality in all conditions. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured knowing that you have the best suspension solution on the market.
features & Benefits
- Fits 2017-2019 F250 / F350 4WD applications
- ICON CDC Valve allows for 10 clicks of quick and easy compression adjustability
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock bodies with 7/8" shafts (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Dual opposing steering stabilizer kit for on-road comfort and predictible handling
- ICON 4-Link system eliminates binding during articulation and maintains positive caster through the entire range of travel
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #6: SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #8: THIS SYSTEM MAY REQUIRE A CARRIER BEARING DROP BRACKET KIT (33700).
- APPLICATION NOTE #29: 7” SYSTEMS USING A 4-LINK IN PLACE OF THE FACTORY RADIUS ARMS DO NOT REQUIRE THE USE OF ALIGNMENT CAMS. CASTER CAN BE ADJUSTED BY THE LOWER LINK ARMS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #31: ‘08-UP SUPERDUTY MODELS WITH GAS ENGINES MAY NEED EXHAUST MODIFIED TO CLEAR FRONT DRIVESHAFT.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- TECH NOTE: Brake line kit (Part # 61110) is optional for end users who do not want to bend the factory steel lines or are looking for a braided stainless upgrade (not necessary for complete install)
- Ships in multiple boxes
- 64050 (QTY: 1) | 08-UP FSD FRONT 4.5" BOX KIT
- 64010 (QTY: 1) | 05-19 FSD FRONT 4.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 64038 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD ADJ TRACKBAR KIT
- 164501 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD FRONT UPPER LINKS
- 164502 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD FRONT LOWER LINKS
- 164504 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD 4 LINK FRAME BRACKET KIT
- 195275 (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" BLOCK KIT
- 67003 (QTY: 1) | 11-UP FSD REAR 15" U-BOLT KIT
- 67710CP (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4.5" FRONT 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 37705CP (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 65000 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD DUAL STABILIZER KIT
- 36511 (QTY: 2) | 99-UP FSD 4WD STABILIZER(DUAL OPPOSING) 2.0 VS IR