99-UP FSD 4WD STABILIZER(DUAL OPPOSING) 2.0 VS IR
A steering stabilizer resists the side-to-side motion and vibration that travels from your tires to your control arms, to your steering system, and ultimately to your steering wheel. The mount and intensity of the side loading and vibrations go up as you increase tire size and/or change your rig’s geometry with a lift kit. ICON steering stabilizers use ICON 2.0 Series shock absorbers to isolate your steering components from road or trail harshness so you always have smooth, predictable control of your vehicle.
features & Benefits
- Dual opposing shock design requires two shocks
- Features ICON 2.0 Series shock absorber
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
download installation guide
- TECH NOTE: ICON Dual Steering Stabilizer kit part # 65000 or 32170 required for installation.
- Length optimized for use with standard front axle. NOT compatible with Wide Track front axle found on certain F-350 duallys.