07-18 JK FRONT 3" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3" lift coil springs are designed for drivers demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, while allowing for increased wheel travel (when used with ICON shocks) and the fitment of larger tires. The ICON Jeep JK coil springs provide 3" of front lift height over stock and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK.
features & Benefits
- 3" lift height over stock
- Fits 33" tires (35" with optional aftermarket high clearance fenders)
- Increase in wheel travel when paired with ICON shocks
- Dual rate coil springs improve on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical Jeep JK build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.